Every morning Anzac and Alison 7:30am-8:30am for the next 3 weeks. Bring Placards and banners, T-Shirts for sale $25 exact money.
Every evening From Sunset to 9pm Kippax Lake – Soiree. Sorry can’t make it tonight.
- Keep calling Andrew Constance 8574 5807 until he tells us when he’s chopping and pruning our trees!
- Why he took orange ribbons off trees to be pruned?
- Why they aren’t they pausing the project despite 2 Engineers Calling for an immediate review of the project for safety, gridlock and pollution concerns?
- A Unanimous Randwick Council Vote to Pause The Project.
- A Letter from Clover Moore To save the trees.
- 20000-50000 indigenous artefacts round in-situ and calls from Aboriginal Land Councils to pause the project, and
- Massive Country-Wide condemnation for the project impacting 1277 trees and 871 significant or heritage listed trees.
Why Oh Why Oh Why?
You Shall Not Pass! Happy Friday Everyone – its been a great week – and as Goldie says, “Never Give Up, Never Give Up, Never Give Up!”
YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!!!!