Tomorrow, Tuesday 8th August 2017, between 7am and 8am on Radio 2GB 873, Alan Jones will be speaking to businesses and residents affected by the light rail destruction. Please tune in if you can – 873 on AM radio. You can also listen online http://www.2gb.com/listen-live/
Please share this with as many people as possible, and, if you can, please call in on the open line telephone – phone 131 873 to back up what people are saying and tell your own story. (You can then call anytime – 24 hours)
Let the announcer know that we are also trying to Save Sydney’s Trees, and we also want to get the trees included with any class action.
Leave contact details for our group. If people would like to volunteer get them to phone (02) 8958 3783 or go to the website www.SaveTheTreesAndAnimalsCampaign.com
Write down 1-12 points you would like to say before you call in, assuming you only may get the chance to make one point when you talk. (so put your strong point first!)
Tomorrow, both houses of state and federal parliaments are in action, so we want to put the light rail and Liberal Party tree destruction firmly on the agenda!
Simple actions ideas that you can take today that could save our Sydney trees:
1. Call Premier Gladys Berejiklian (02) 8574 5000 (If you need help on what to say, please let us know)
2. Call Opposition Leader Luke Foley (02) 9230 2310
3. Call Malcolm Turnbull (02) 6277 7700 or his Wentworth Electorate Office: (02) 9327 3988
4. Call Federal Opposition Leader Bill Shorten (02) 6277 4022
5. Call Transport Minister Andrew Constance (02) 8574 5807
6. Call Shadow Transport Minister Jodi McKay (02) 9747 1711
7. Call Radio 2GB 131 873 (24 hours)
8. Call Radio 2UE 13 1269 (24 hours)
9. Call ABC Radio 1300 222 702
Talk to your friends, tell them there are still 200 trees to save!
If you’d like to help put up posters tomorrow, let us know, and meet tomorrow arvo:
DATE: Tuesday 8th August 2017
TIME: 2:30pm – finish by 4:30pm
PLACE: Meet at Cafe Vivo 388 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
More info:Call John (02) 8958 3783 or email SaveTheTreesAndAnimalsCampaign@gmail.com for more information.
Thank you for saving Sydney’s Trees And Animals!